Odds of A Successful Case for the Investor
According to the Securities Arbitration Commentator, a periodical publication which has studied the statistics of securities arbitration cases, 80% of all customer cases settle in favor of the investor prior to the rendering of an arbitration award. Over half of the remaining 20% that do not settle prior to arbitration result in an award to the customer. Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas LTD LLP cannot provide assurance that there will be a recovery in any arbitration proceeding. However our decision to accept a case is our belief that it has merit and that some recovery of money is warranted.