Member of:
Super Lawyers - Rising Stars
Super Lawyers
Texas Bar Today Top 10 Blog Post
Lawyers Of Distinction 2018
Avvo Rating. Samuel Edwards. Top Attorney

My Broker May Have Misrepresented My Investment, What do I Have to do to Prove It?

What to Show to Prove Broker Misrepresentation

There are a few things that are necessary to show in order to actively pursue a securities fraud claim against a stockbroker.

  1. Proof that money has been lost due to omission or misrepresentation by a broker or brokerage firm.
  2. The broker or brokerage firm actively misrepresented the security investment or omitted certain information about that investment.
  3. You trusted and relied upon the counsel and advice of your broker or brokerage firm.

It is crucial to have a carefully prepared case when it comes to cases like this, as many brokerage firms have experience in FINRA arbitration and use very experienced counsel.

If you would like to learn more about FINRA, errors and omissions cases or have other questions related to stockbroker fraud, contact SSEK online or call us today. We have represented many victims of securities fraud losses for over twenty years and have helped clients recover millions of dollars in losses.

Free Consultation

We offer a free, no obligation case consultation.

Client Reviews
"I am going to miss conversations with you, Sam Edwards. You’ve been a wonderful lawyer and a friend. I loved learning legal jargon from you. But, even more, it is your self respect and commitment to your position that I admire and your persistent patience-your equanimity. With great appreciation, thank you!" M.B.
"My experience with Ryan Cook has been very positive. Through every step of the litigation he explained what to expect to happen. When I spoke with him later he reviewed the process. He was very patient and I never felt rushed. I have already told friends how wonderful he is." L.R.
Contact Us
  1. 1 Free Consultation
  2. 2 No Recovery, No Fee
  3. 3 Over 100 Years Experience

Fill out the contact form or call us at (800) 259-9010 to schedule your free consultation.