What are Some of the Common Signs of Investment Fraud?
Each circumstance is its own unique situation, however there are some common signs that start to occur that may indicate some sort of fraud is going on with your investment:
- It is requested that you pay in cash
- The broker or brokerage firm acts very aggressive
- The broker or brokerage firm contacts you unsolicited
- You are assured of incredibly high returns on investments
- The investment is only an option for a particularly short window of time
Not all of these signs are indicative that fraud is occurring, however they should be taken seriously and researched fully before putting your money into the hands of a broker or brokerage firm.
For more information on detecting common signs of investment fraud, contact the team at SSEK.Free Consultation
We offer a free, no obligation case consultation.