Brokerage Firm Misconduct
Our law firm represents institutional and individual investors nationwide in claims against financial and securities brokerage firms.Experienced Counsel in FINRA and SEC Matters Involving Brokerage Firm Misconduct
Since 1990, Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas LTD LLP has represented thousands of institutional and individual investors nationwide in claims against hundreds of financial firms. Our attorneys, staff and consultants have over 100 years of combined legal experience and, collectively, also worked more than 100 years in the securities industry. We are therefore able to represent clients in all localities in claims against financial firms.
When it comes to brokerage firms you want to be able to trust that they’ll guide you and give you the correct advice for your investments. Since they’re the middle man between you and the company you want to buy stock from, by giving them your money you’re giving them your trust. However, broker fraud and misconduct happen all too often. If you’re afraid you’re at risk or have been a victim of broker fraud then contact our team today for help getting back what’s rightfully yours.We Have Filed FINRA Claims Against Most Brokerage Firms
On behalf of our clients, our broker fraud lawyers have filed claims against financial firms for fraud, negligence and a variety of other wrongful actions. After an attorney has assessed a client’s experiences at a financial firm and decided that action is warranted, a claim is then filed in arbitration or in court. Each lawyer has a team to work closely with our clients and guide them through the process when dealing with broker fraud misconduct.
Listed below are some of the investment firms we have filed claims against on behalf of our clients. Through each of these is provided a firm profile and additional information about that firm.
- Farmers Insurance Background Information
- GunnAllen Financial, Inc. Background Information
- Jefferies & Company Background Information
- MetLife Securities, Inc. Background Information
- Merrill Lynch Background Information
- Morgan Stanley Background Information
- Oppenheimer & Co. Background Information
- Pacific Life Background Information
- Raymond James Background Information
- JP Morgan Chase Background Information
- AIG SunAmerica Background Information
- Bank of America Background Information
- Bear Stearns Background Information
- Citigroup Background Information
- UBS & PaineWebber Background Information