Below are answers to a few frequently asked questions with regard to bringing a law suit against your broker and his or her firm, and the services of Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas LTD LLP.
Disclaimer: Any words or data on this site shall NOT be deemed legal advice or direction. It is for informational purposes only.
Common questions about stockbroker fraud, stockbroker mediation, arbitration and more.
- How Do I Know If My Broker Acted Negligently?
- What are CRD Numbers and Why are They Important?
- What is Stockbroker Fraud?
- My Broker May Have Misrepresented My Investment, What do I Have to do to Prove It?
Browse common questions about investment fraud.
- What are Some of the Common Signs of Investment Fraud?
- How Can I Recover Investment Losses?
- What are the Types of Investment Fraud?
Browse common questions about securities fraud losses.FINRA Arbitration FAQs
Browse common questions about the arbitration process.
- How Much Will It Cost to File a Statement of Claim in an Arbitration Proceeding?
- Who Conducts the Arbitration Proceedings?
- Where is the Arbitration Proceeding Held?
- How Does Shepherd, Smith, Edwards & Kantas LTD LLP Set Its Fee?
- Can I Work Out a Legal Issue With the Brokerage Firm Without Involving Attorneys?
- I Live Outside the United States. Do I File in My Country or Where the Brokerage Firm is Located?
- Is It Worth all the Time and Trouble?
- What Happens After Winning an Arbitration Case?
- What is a Predispute Arbitration Clause?
- What Other Costs are Involved?
- What are My Odds of “Winning” a Case?
- How Does Arbitration Work?
- How Do I Sue My Broker Through FINRA Arbitration?
We offer a free, no obligation case consultation.